ABOUT Jason Man
- Corporate Lawyer, Hong Kong
- Solicitor of the High Court of the HKSAR
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, P.C.LL., City University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws with Honors, LL.B. (Hons), City University of Hong Kong
- Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Jason field of expertise is corporate and commercial law in Hong Kong. He assists our clients by ensuring a company’s transactions comply with corporate laws and regulations in Hong Kong. His typical work included duties such as legal research, preparing contracts such as shareholders agreements, purchase and sale contracts and a variety of commercial contracts, and assistance with negotiating deals.